Official Alumni Tailgate Lot:
Join the Alumni Association, the Indianapolis Alumni Chapter, and the Red Rage Tailgate group at the
Official Alumni and Fan Tailgate Lot for the UofL vs. Purdue football game.
Concessions and beverages are available for purchase, or bring your own. The official
tailgate lot is conveniently located off the I-70 ramp and is directly across from Lucas Oil Stadium.
Purchasing in advance guarantees you a spot in the lot. Spaces are assigned upon arrival on game day and are limited.
• A DJ will be onsite, as well as food & beer options available for purchase, and a park area for families, all conveniently located nearby.
• Parking passes must be displayed in the window of your vehicle.
• Only occupy the space or spaces that you purchased. Your tailgate may be set up in front of or behind your vehicle.
• Spaces cannot be reserved for someone arriving later.
• All trash is to be bagged and left for removal.
• Refunds are at the discretion of Gate Ten Events and Parking.
Not bringing a car? Feel free to walk to the Gate Ten facility with no entry fee; food and drinks will be available for purchase.
Gate Ten Events and Parking
343 West McCarty Street
Indianapolis, IN 46225.
Need tickets for the game? Fans can get tickets by clicking the link below, calling 502-GO-CARDS weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or visiting the Papa John's Cardinal Stadium ticket office weekdays between 9 a.m to 5 p.m.