The Kent School Alumni Council's mission is to enhance the quality and reputation of the Kent School through continuing relationships among alumni, faculty, staff, and students.
The purpose and objective of the council include:
- Cultivate the relationship between the school and our alumni
- Promote professional and societal activity among its members
- Support the annual fund campaign
- Assist the school in the recruitment and retention of outstanding students
- Promote the values and raise the status of the social work profession
Past President: Melissa Johnson, 08GK
President: Jennifer Schinke, 10GA, 11GK
Vice President: Kelsie Smithson, 12K
Secretary: Jennifer Goretcki, 14GK
Treasurer: Jay Davidson, 91GK
The Summer 2016 issue of the UofL Magazine, The Student Success Edition, features an article about Fulbright scholars, shaping global health, medical breakthroughs, and more.
Do you have a submission for the magazine? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put "magazine" in the subject line.
There are 134,000 UofL alumni living around the world. Learn more about the geographic and interest groups in the Louisville alumni network.