Everyone knows a nurse who has lit up their world in a time of need. University of Louisville School of Nursing wishes to recognize those nurses who have significantly impacted the lives of others, just as Florence Nightingale once did. We are excited to honor the award winners and all nominees at the awards ceremony. The winners are:
• Tina A. Clark, RN, BSN - Jefferson County, Ky.
• Vivianne Griffiths, MSN, APRN - Jefferson County, Ky.
• Carolyn E. McKee, RN, ASN - Clark County, Ind.
• Vickie Miracle, RN, MSN, EdD - Jefferson County, Ky.
• Justine A. O’Flynn, RN - Jefferson County, Ky.
• Al Saylor, RN, BSN - Fayette County, Ky.
Read more about each winner.
Join us for the 1st Florence Nightingale Awards in Nursing on Thursday, November 6, 2014, including
a 5:30 p.m. reception and 6:30 p.m. dinner and awards program. Please register
below for this evening of celebration honoring incredible nurses from our
region. Dinner will be included, and a portion of the $75 ticket price is tax deductible.
School of Nursing website